1. At least to have one open current account in our bank
2. Apply online or come in one of our branches to receives this service
1. Download Raiffeisen ON application from app/play store
2. Open the application and click on "Register"
3. Fill in your personal data carefully and enter the activation code that comes to you by SMS
4. If you have not received the code, resend it by clicking "Resend code".
5. Create the PIN code to access Raiffeisen ON and continue with the registration in Eurotrust.
If you do not have a profile in Evrotrust, create it now. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions and click Continue. Create the password, which you can use in cases when you forget the PIN code at Evrotrust. Scan the identification document, check and make the necessary corrections if the data is not correct. Now it's time for 'selfie' :) make your face identification. Position the phone's camera in the right place and angle
6. Application activated successfully. Enter the PIN code you created and sign the online form to confirm your personal details.
7. Complete the registration by filling in some other data about income and residence.
8. Select the services you want to use and fill in the tax and citizenship information.
9. Now you can choose the package that is most suitable for you and continue.
10. Complete the registration by checking and signing all the documents for opening your account.
11. Welcome to Raiffeisen Bank. Pleasant use of Raiffeisen ON
1. Tutorial/Demo which will inform you over the characteristics and different functionalities of the platform
2. For technical service please contact the number +355 4 2 381 381
3. For technical service please contact the mail address [email protected]
1. On the web page https://24.raiffeisen.al through username and password created during online registration
2. In mobile app for Android or IOS (which could be downloaded respectively in Play Store and APP Store) via the 4 digits PIN created by you during the mobile activation
3. If you have not yet join Raiffeisen ON, we kindly invite you to perform yourself the online registration process or come in one of our branches for registration
1. Log in web
2. Click the button up in the right corner, close to log out button
3. You will be required to enter the existing password
4. Enter the new password
5. Riconfirm the new password
6. Click confirm button and an SMS will be sent to your mobile number
7. Enter the code you will receive
8. Click confirm and the password is updated
1.Complete the personal data declared in the bank (name, surname, personal number/ID, mobile number, e-mail).
2. Enter the 6-digit number that comes to you via SMS on your phone.
3. Create Username and Password
4. Create the 4-digit PIN that you will need to access the application and confirm payments.
5. Click the Activate buttonSecond: You must be registered for the web service (online or in branch) and follow the steps
1. Enter in web
2. Click the menu on the left side
3. Select Mobile application
4. Click Activate Mobile
5. A code via sms will be delivered at your mobile number
6. Input this code in web at the open window
7. Click confirm
8. A QR code image (black & white) will be generated
9. At the mean time you have to download the mobile app Raiffeisen ON (play Store or APP Store)
10. In mobile click the menu below "Mobile"
11. Click Activate Mobile
12. Scan with the camera the image shown in web
13. A window to input the existing PIN (4 digits) and reconfirm will be displayed
14. Create the 4 digit PIN you want and reconfirm it*Note : The PIN you have created will be used to log in in mobile application and confirm your payments.
1. Within account transactions
2. Utility bills / Treasury payment
There are limits in the platform toward payment with third parties depending on the channel and security element used, please refer to the table below.
|user profile||security element||limit/txn (eur)||daily limit (eur)||channel||payment signing|
|retail PI||sms otp||3,000||3,000||web||sms otp|
|retail PI||mobile token||5,000||7,000||web||mobile token|
|retail PI||mobile cronto||15,000||20,000||web||mobile cronto|
|retail PI||HW cronto||50,000||75,000||web||HW cronto > 15,000 , MB Cronto <=15,000|
|retail PI||mobile token||3,000||3,000||mobile||mobile token|
|Mobile Cronto||500 ALL (only once)|
|HW Cronto||8.000 ALL (only once)|
1. Log in with PIN in mobile
2. Click the menu on the left
3. Select one of the accounts displayed
4. Click in the right below corner a plus button highlighted in yellow
5. Select share and your account /IBAN will be sent to everyone via (E-mail; Whatsappp; Viber, Message etc.)
1 - Enter in web
2 - Click Application Mobile
3 - Click button BlockSecond way: Call bank at the number put at your disposal 355 4 2 381 381 3rd way: Go in one of our branches
In one of these 3 ways access in mobile will be blocked and no one could misuse your account. To re activate the mobile application you have to start over the activation process.
1. Enter in mobile or web platform
2. Click on the menu ATM/Branch and the list of our ATM/branches will be displayed
3. Select the ATM/branch you want and information will be shown for this specific ATM/branch
4. You can also select the option “Direction” and the fastest route to go in the desired ATM/branches will be displayed