1. Announcement of job vacancies in and/or outside the bank
2. Application of candidates
The interested candidate for the job vacancy shall send the documents below :
All the applications are sent to Human Resources & Training Division in e-mail address: [email protected]
3. Screening of applications
After prescreening of all the applications, Human Resources prepare the preliminary list of the qualified candidates selected for the interview and/or test.
- test 1 - general
- test 2 – technical test / only short listed candidates
4. Job Offer
- Depending on the position, the short listed candidates will undergo in one or two phases of interviews.
- 6- month labor contract including 3-month probation period
- new hires orientation package
- evaluation after probation period
- indefinite-term labor contract upon successful completion of probation period
- The information you have provided contains some elements of your personal data. In this context, RBAL wants to underline that it implements a security system of the highest standards on the protection and further processing of these data, in full accordance with the provisions of the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 "On protection of personal data" for the sole purpose you have provided them. By submitting a request to RBAL, you can access these data at any moment or request their correction or deletion.