The best choice for a quick and reliable service.Sending and receiving funds has never been more convenient or efficient than with Raiffeisen Bank, whether making transfers in Albania or across the world.The largest branch network in Albania and the greatest number of Corresponding Banks worldwide makes it easier and safer and for your bank transfers.
- Up to date technology through the international system of communication assures correctness and promptness for your transfers.
- For the customers of Raiffeisen Bank, the payment for all the transfers will be very favorable, at any time.
- You can execute easily and quickly your different transfers within the network of our bank throughout the country.
To each branch of Raiffeisen Bank you can execute:
- Incoming and outgoing Transfers within our bank. We have more branches across Albania than any other bank.
- Incoming and outgoing transfers to all the banks within our country.
- Incoming and outgoing transfers outside the country. We have the broadest Correspondent Bank network.
At Raiffeisen Bank you will always find facility for your operations, a qualified staff and confidentiality for all of your banking transactions.
International Money Transfer
Being a member of SWIFT network allows Raiffeisen Bank to execute international money transfers in such a fast manner that the funds reach the beneficiary within maximum of three business days regardless of from or to which country the funds are being sent. Our SWIFT code is SGSBALTX.
a) Sending International Money Transfer
You can send international money transfer from any of our branch or agency.
If you would like to send International Money Transfer, bring the following information when you visit us:
- Full name and address of the beneficiary
- Name and SWIFT code of beneficiary’s bank
- Account number of the beneficiary with beneficiary’s bank (IBAN if applicable)
- Purpose of payment
b) Receiving International Money Transfer
You can also receive international money transfer at any of our branch or agency.
Please provide following information to a company or a person that would like to send you International Money Transfer:
- Beneficiary’s Bank: Raiffeisen Bank (Albania, Tirana, SWIFT code: SGSBALTX.
- Beneficiary’s account: Number of your account with RBAL
- Beneficiary’s name: Your name or name of your company as it is registered with RBAL
- Correspondent banks of Raiffeisen Bank (Albania) as per table below:
Table of Correspondent Bank of Raiffeisen Banka Albania:
Domestic Money Transfer
We are connected to the Central Bank of Albania. This enables us to execute domestic, transfers which are transfers to and from a beneficiary that maintains an account with a bank in Albania.For more information please contact a Customer Relationships Officer at the Branch nearest to you.