We would like to inform you that the branch will be closed from 13 to 16 March.
We would also like to inform you that, Raiffeisen Bank is committed to taking all necessary measures to ensure the smooth running of its Banking Services and at the same time to protect its customers and employees.
For this reason, we have decided to implement some measures which serve as preventive measures.
• LIMITATION ON THE NUMBER OF CLIENTS IN BRANCH
• MANDATORY USE OF SINGLE-USE GLOVES: for all employees touching banknotes and coins.
• DISINFECTANT FOR ALL EMPLOYEES.
• CLEANING all bank physical premises and daily disinfection.
• MAINTAINING DISTANCE: in all bank customer service positions, the minimum distance between each employee's workplace shall be not less than 1.5 meters.
We also respectfully ask all of our clients to act in accordance with the measures needed to protect each other by:
• RESPECTING THE SAFETY DISTANCE MARKED BY YELLOW TAPES: If you require branch service please respect the distance to each other.
• SAVING THE DISTANCE OUTSIDE OF ONE
Thank you for your understanding!