Profit before tax up again – Core revenues up driven by strong loan growth across the group
- Profit before tax up 1% y-o-y to EUR 1,767 million, Consolidated profit at EUR 1,227 million
- NII and net fee and commission income up 8% and 7% respectively y-o-y (adjusted for sale of Polish core banking operations in 2018)
- Loans to customers up 13% in 2019 mainly at head office, in Russia and Central Europe
- Net interest margin stabilized at 2.44%
- Risk costs remain low (0.26% provisioning ratio)
- NPE ratio further improved to 2.1%
- CET1 ratio increased to 13.9%
- Proposed dividend of EUR 1.00 per share, payout ratio of 27%
- Please find the full version of the press release in the pdf version attached.
Please find the full version of the press release in the pdf version attached here.