- We expect modest loan growth in 2020.
- The provisioning ratio for FY 2020 is currently expected to be around 75 basis points, depending on the length and severity of disruption.
- We aim to achieve a cost/income ratio of around 55 per cent in the medium term and are evaluating how the current circumstances will impact the ratio in 2021.
- In the medium term we target a consolidated return on equity of approximately 11 per cent. As of today, and based on our best estimates, we expect a consolidated return on equity in the mid-single digits for 2020.
- We confirm our CET1 ratio target of around 13 per cent for the medium term.
- Based on this target we intend to distribute between 20 and 50 per cent of consolidated profit.
Please find the full version of the press release in the pdf version attached here.