- Core revenues impacted by rate cuts, lockdown measures, and weaker currencies in most CEE countries
- General administrative expenses down 5% year-on-year
- Loans to customers slightly down in EUR terms, mainly due to currency effect
- Provisioning ratio of 0.68%, 42 bps higher year-on-year mainly from Stage 2 provisioning
- Slight improvement in NPE ratio and NPE coverage ratio to 1.9% and 61.5% respectively
- CET1 ratio at 13.6%, including deduction of the originally communicated dividend proposal for 2019 (42 bps) and the proposed dividend for 2020 (20 bps)
- Proposed dividend of EUR 0.48 per share for 2020, in line with the ECB’s recommendation on dividend payments
Please find the full version of the press release in the pdf attached here.