- Core revenues stable year-on-year, with net interest income up 2 per cent and net fee and commission income unchanged (lower quarter-on-quarter due to lockdown)
- Customer loans grew by 3 per cent year-to-date despite substantial depreciation of local currencies
- Provisioning ratio of 0.67 per cent in the first half of the year; increase primarily driven by COVID-19 effects
- Consolidated profit of € 368 million, negatively impacted by higher risk costs and impairments on companies valued at equity (other result)
- Net interest margin declined by 22 basis points quarter-on-quarter to 2.21 per cent
- NPE ratio and NPE coverage ratio improved slightly to 1.9 per cent and 63.3 per cent, respectively
- CET1 ratio of 13.2 per cent (including year-to-date result)
Please find the full version of the press release in the pdf version attached here.