Bank’s clients have the possibility to transfer their money on our bank branches or through digital platform “Raiffeisen ON”
Bank customer have the possibility to do:
- Money transfers within own accounts
- Money transfers toward other bank clients – Individuals, business or Govern Institutions
- Utility Bill payments – through digital platform “Raiffeisen ON” or bank’s branches
- Automatic Payments (Direct Debit) of utility payments
- Periodic Payments
1.Money transfers within own accounts
Bank’s clients have the possibility to transfer their money through their own accounts, same or different currency. Also they can make their monthly minimal payment of Credit Cards. These transfers can be done through digital platform “Raiffeisen ON” or at bank’s branches. Also at bank branches, clients have the possibility to make cash deposit on their own accounts.
2.Money transfers toward other bank clients – Individuals, business or Govern Institutions
Bank’s clients have the possibility to transfer their money toward other bank’s client accounts. Transfer beneficiary can be an individual, business, utility company or Govern Institution (es: State treasury, Tax institution). These type of transfers can be done through digital platform “Raiffeisen ON” or at bank’s branches. Also at bank branches, clients have the possibility to make transfer through cash deposit.
3.Utility Bill payments – through digital platform “Raiffeisen ON” or bank’s branches
Bank’s clients have the possibility to their monthly utility bills through digital platform ‘Raiffeisen On” or at bank’s branches.
Utility bill payments can be done:
- Cash deposit at cash desk
- Payments form clients bank account - digital platform “Raiffeisen On” or at bank’s branch
Bill payments process include most advanced automatic and secure payments
4.Automatic Payments (Direct Debit) of utility payments
Bank’s clients have the possibility to pay monthly utility bills automatically. Through an authorization, bank automatically pay every month clients utility bills. Through this method, clients can avoid waiting crowds at utility facilities in order to pay monthly bills.
In order to benefit from this service, bank clients should register at branches providing below documents:
- Utility contract or passbook
- A copy of the latest utility bill
- A valid identification document
Bill payment at branches, Raiffeisen On, automatic payments (direct debit) are listed below:
- TELEKOM ALBANIA
- EAGLE MOBILE
- PLUS COMMUNICATION
This service makes possible automatic payments of a fix amount and periodicity from client’s account to another bank account (within Raiffeisen Bank or another bank)
- Clients may perform a payment from their account to another account for paying automatically different types of payments, like: apartment rent, different subscriptions, etc, in or out Albania.
- You may use this service as a comfort saving alternative by transferring periodically money in deposit accounts or Raiffeisen Invest accounts.
In order to profit from this service, fulfill the authorization form by specifying:
- Payments frequency
- Beneficiary’s account
- Payment’s amount
Raiffeisen Bank accepts for collection different cheques in local or foreign currency.
In Raiffeisen Bank’s network are not accepted for collection cheques issued outside Albania, in which is specified the usage only within the issuing country.
Why you should choose Raiffeisen Bank
- We are the bank with biggest number and territory spread of branches in Albania
- We offer competitive service fee
- We offer different method to transfer your money
- We offer professional and fast service
- We offer safety and transparency
- Money are delivered within the day at beneficiary account
Details on service fee, please read Terms & Conditions published at branches or web page.