RAIPOS: Revolution in simplifying payments
The new RaiPOS application, now available for Android smartphones, helps you offer your customers another card payment option. You can accept contactless payments with your smartphone with NFC reader.
Why you should choose RaiPOS?
Through RaiPOS, the smartphone turns into a digital POS terminal that enables us to accept secure payments in the store or in the field. In addition, with this service each staff member can process payments and you can focus on better service for your customers.
Secure solution for accepting payments
Take it anywhere without extra cables
Short time from application to activation
What do you need to be equipped with RaiPOS?
All you need to start accepting payments through RaiPOS for your business are:
- Have a business account at Raiffeisen Bank
- Have a mobile device with Android operating system (version 10 or higher) and that supports NFC technology
- Internet connection (with mobile network or WiFi)
What advantages does RaiPOS offer for your business?
- Easy to install, you don't need any other equipment.
- Save operational costs, as it is cheaper than a standard POS terminal but with the same security.
- Intuitive interface to train employees quickly and easily.
- You receive payments and have transaction history anytime, anywhere.
- Accepts payments with all Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards as well as digital wallets.
- RaiPOS is environmentally friendly. You can send the receipt confirming the transaction by email, displaying, and scanning a QR code or you can display it on your phone screen.
There are a number of good reasons why Raiffeisen is the rightpartner. These are the main advantages for you:
You are sure to be in safe hands
Raiffeisen Bank is a member of the RBI Group – an established and award-winning banking group in Central and Eastern Europe.
We have expertise & experience
You benefit from the expertise and experience of our advisors, which is internationally recognized.
We are the most recommended bank
We pride ourselves to be the most recommended bank with the highest NPS (Net Promoter Score) in the country.