Anyone who accesses the website of Raiffeisen Bank Sh.a on the worldwide web (www.raiffeisen.al) agrees to the following:
- Certain areas of the Raiffeisen Bank website (e.g. Individuals) may require the user to complete the online application form by inputting, among others, any of his personal data.
- Raiffeisen Bank emphasizes that this is an optional requirement which the user may voluntarily give for proceeding further on with the application and for the purpose for which it is required (e.g., application for personal loan /credit and debit card).
- In this context, Raiffeisen Bank guarantees to each user that after the required information has been delivered to the Bank's Web server, the latter implements a high standard security system for storing and further processing of these data, in full compliance with the predictions of the law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 "On Data Protection".
- The user confirms the completeness and correctness of the data given and also declares having truthfully answered the information required.
- Furthermore, by sending the completed online form, the user hereby declares his consent to the processing of his or her registration data by Raiffeisen Bank only for internal banking organizational purposes and solely for the purpose the user has voluntarily declared his personal data.
- At any moment after the user has voluntarily inputted the required information in those specific areas, the latter has the right to, via a prior request to Raiffeisen Bank, access these data as well as require their rectification.
Should you have any questions, remarks, requests or complaints in relation with the processing of these personal data by Raiffeisen Bank, you are invited to send it in writing in the below address:
Person in Charge for Privacy, Mirela Idrizaj with phone number +355698022250
Raiffeisen Bank Sh.a
Str. “Tish Daija”, Kompleksi KIKA 2, Tiranë, Shqipëri.