Secured Loans: Maximize the potential of your home
Maximize Your Home's Potential with a Raiffeisen Bank Home Equity Loan for Any Need or Wish
You have done a lot for your house and now it’s time the house do something for you!
If you require fund for the home renovations, your child's educations, or any other expenses, a Home Equity from Raiffeisen Banks can help you to achieve your goals.
Home Equity Loan
- Up to 11'000'000 ALL or 95'000 EUR
- Up to 75 % financing of the value of your house
- Up to 20 years tenor
- Competitive interest rates
- Best financial advisers in the market
Get ready to apply
Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements for our home loan solutions and organize your documents to obtain the necessary financial pre-approval for your project.
To qualify for a loan, you must:
- Be a resident of Albania
- Receive your salary in Albania
- Personal ID (if applied with a Co-Borrower, Personal ID of Co-borrower needed too)
- Family Certificate
- Documents verifying your employment and incomes (if applied with a Co-Borrower, financial documents of co-borrower are needed too)
Property legal documents:
- The certificate of ownership of the house that will be bought or left as collateral
- The cartel of Property
- The map of the property
ESG GREEN Loans
Raiffeisen Bank's commitment to promoting sustainable development and supporting the environment, climate change, CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions and energy efficiency.
The purpose of this loan is financing the purchase of energy efficient products / materials for which the documents are needed:
-Product cost prevention
-Product Technical Document
-Quality certificate / efficiency
Interest Rates Home Equity Loans
Notes: *Paga+ Clients are all clients withdrawing their salary through our bank
**Standard Clients are all clients their salary is processed in other banks
***In cases when base rate has negative value, the bank will consider this value 0 when calculating the interest
Fixed Interest rates for 3 years in ALL
- Salary Deposit Clients 6.7% fix per 3 years
- Standard Clients 7.2% fix per 3 years
- Premium Clients 6.5% fix per 3 years
Fixed Interest rates for 3 years in EUR
- Salary Deposit Clients 7.7% fix per 3 years
- Standard Clients 8.0% fix per 3 years
- Premium Clients 7.5% fix per 3 years
Home Equity in ALL - Variable Interest Rates
- Paga+ Clients: T-bills + 2.55% (minimum 4%)
- Standard Clients: T-bills + 3.05% (minimum 4%)
- Premium Clients : T-bills + 2.30% (minimum 4%)
Home Equity in EUR - Variable Interest Rates
- Paga+ Clients: Euribor + 6.25% (minimum 5%)
- Standard Clients: Euribor + 6.50% (minimum 5%)
- Premium Clients : Euribor + 6.00% (minimum 5%)
For ESG Loan, a dicount from the standard interest will be applied according the respective segments of the clients, both in ALL and EUR.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find below the answers to the most frequent's questions about Home Equity
To get financed with a Home Equity loan, you should have incomes from employment and also a property that will be pledged for the Bank.
The amount of loan depends on some factors that are related to the monthly instalment and the tenor of the loan. The bank offers different maximum amounts of loan for different type of clients. The bank finance up to 75% of the value of the house that will be the collateral.
To get financed by the bank for home equity loan, you have to be employed and have declared incomes that cover the loan instalment, despite having a property to be used as pledge for the bank. It is crucial you are engaged in work and have incomes from work.
Yes, the Banks accepts collaterals that are in the ownership of the closest family members of the applicants.
The Bank does not accept all types of properties. For home equity loans, the bank requires collateral that are residential, like living apartments or villa.
Get advise at a branch
Our experts are available to discuss with you at our branches.
Get in contact with our contact center
From any mobile network (normal rate).
Apply online now
Apply directly online from clicking the button below